Online workshop “vitamin D Deficiency: mechanisms of development, clinical manifestations, diagnosis and monitoring of treatment” will be held on 19 April at 20:00. Participation in the online seminar is free.
The problem of vitamin D deficiency is relevant in the world, especially in countries with insufficient insolation. Diagnosis and monitoring of treatment of vitamin D deficiency and its consequences is an important clinical task, which can have a positive impact on life expectancy and disability of the population. Lecturer seminar is co-author of recommendations of the Russian Association on osteoporosis, a guide for doctors, “Osteoporosis”, monographs “Vitamin D and female reproductive health”, a number of original clinical and experimental studies of metabolism of vitamin D, has extensive practical experience with modern test systems for the quantitative determination of vitamin D.
The seminar is conducted:
- Head of the Department of biochemistry of the National state University of physical culture, sport and health them. P. F. Lesgaft, Professor, Department of clinical laboratory diagnostics and genetics fgbu “SMRC them. V. A. Almazov,” MD Dorofeikov V. V.
Time from 20:00 to 22:00 (GMT)
- Interactive lecture
- The answers to the questions
The accreditation of CME
The event meets the requirements of the coordination Council for development of CME Ministry of health of Russia. Awarded 2 credits (credit).
The specialty of the target audience:
- obstetrics and gynecology
- pediatric endocrinology
- clinical laboratory diagnostics
- medical biochemistry
- General medical practice (family medicine)
- traumatology and orthopedics
To receive educational credits (points) in the system of continuous medical and pharmaceutical education to participation in the online seminar it is necessary to fulfill several conditions:
- Join the live online seminar at the appointed time. The seminar is being given the time of the visit. Minimum time of participation in the seminar for at least 90 minutes.
- To answer test questions during the online seminar. The test is considered passed if the participant gave three correct answers out of five possible in the time allotted for testing.
- Provide accurate information: full name, place of work, contact information in your personal profile. Event organizers have the right not to issue credits and certificate of NMT in the case of providing a participant provides false information.
The credits will be made within 14 days after the event. Certificate of NMFA format .pdf will be available in the Personal Cabinet in the section: Online seminars/Statistics.