Online seminar “the Procedure for handling narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances” will take place on 18 April at 20:00. Participation in the online seminar is free.
The purpose of the seminar: to present modern requirements and conditions to be met by organizations involved in trafficking in narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances; to present accounting rules and issue of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances; to reveal the rules of destruction of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances in medical organizations.
The seminar is conducted:
- Director of the Centre for advanced training of specialists, associate Professor of management and Economics of pharmacy sbei HPE “St. Petersburg state chemical-pharmaceutical University” Ministry of health of Russian Federation, candidate of pharmaceutical Sciences, associate Professor S. V. Sinotova
Time from 20:00 to 22:00 (GMT)
- Interactive lecture
- The answers to the questions
The accreditation of CME
The event meets the requirements of the coordination Council for development of CME Ministry of health of Russia. Awarded 2 credits (credit).
The specialty of the target audience:
- health organization and public health
- management of nursing activities
- management and Economics of pharmacy
To receive educational credits (points) in the system of continuous medical and pharmaceutical education to participation in the online seminar it is necessary to fulfill several conditions:
- Join the live online seminar at the appointed time. The seminar is being given the time of the visit. Minimum time of participation in the seminar for at least 90 minutes.
- To answer test questions during the online seminar. The test is considered passed if the participant gave three correct answers out of five possible in the time allotted for testing.
- Provide accurate information: full name, place of work, contact information in your personal profile. Event organizers have the right not to issue credits and certificate of NMT in the case of providing a participant provides false information.
The credits will be made within 14 days after the event. Certificate of NMFA format .pdf will be available in the Personal Cabinet in the section: Online seminars/Statistics.