Webinar “Anticoagulation for atrial fibrillation in patients older age groups” will be held April 16 at 20:00. Participation in the online seminar is free.
The prevalence of atrial fibrillation increases with age: 5% at sixty% to 20% in the octogenarian population. The realization of measures for prevention of cardioembolic events becomes more difficult with increasing age of the patients due to the increased risk of hemorrhagic complications due to cognitive disorders, reduced renal function, risk of falls etc. during the online-seminar will discuss the algorithms and features of primary and secondary anticoagulant prophylaxis in AF patients of elderly and old age
The seminar is conducted:
- Head of Department of hospital therapy of medical faculty of St. Petersburg state University, chief physician International medical center “SOGAZ”, the President of St. Petersburg Union of doctors, PhD, Professor, Obrezan A. G.
Time from 20:00 to 22:00 (GMT)
- Interactive lecture
- The answers to the questions
The accreditation of CME
The event meets the requirements of the coordination Council for development of CME Ministry of health of Russia. Awarded 2 credits (credit).
The specialty of the target audience:
- General medical practice (family medicine)
To receive educational credits (points) in the system of continuous medical and pharmaceutical education to participation in the online seminar it is necessary to fulfill several conditions:
- Join the live online seminar at the appointed time. The seminar is being given the time of the visit. Minimum time of participation in the seminar for at least 90 minutes.
- To answer test questions during the online seminar. The test is considered passed if the participant gave three correct answers out of five possible in the time allotted for testing.
- Provide accurate information: full name, place of work, contact information in your personal profile. Event organizers have the right not to issue credits and certificate of NMT in the case of providing a participant provides false information.
The credits will be made within 14 days after the event. Certificate of NMFA format .pdf will be available in the Personal Cabinet in the section: Online seminars/Statistics.